Mother Nature didn’t get the memo that it’s spring. But the Internet definitely knows. Here are some deals to revamp your wardrobe for the new season.
Henleys: Like regular shirts, but with buttons. A classy, yet edgy step up from your normal tops, sick for layering, and still absurdly cheap.
- Coupon code: 15% off and free shipping on orders over $75- CELEBRATE
- Coupon code: 25% off one regularly priced item- 1418
- Coupon code: 15% off- SHOP4FUN
- Coupon code: Additional 10% off clearance items- RMN10
Hoodies: Super versatile staples. Wear ‘em over, under, or in between. Great for the unpredictable weather. Here are 3 for under $30...total.
- Offer: Sign up for “Urban On” for free shipping on all orders.
- See Henleys.
- Coupon code: 10% off- FGDDYB
Pants: The snow probably beat up your current jeans. Treat yourself to some new ones, all under $20.
- Coupon code: Additional 50% off clearance items- EQUINOX
- Coupon code: $5 off of $30 purchase after signing up- MAR14
- Coupon code: 20% off- SPINWIN
Boots: Transitioning between seasons means stores clearing out inventory. Go steal some winter goods that still look great during spring.
- Coupon code: 10% off orders on orders over $75- RETAILMENOT
- Offer: Free shipping on all orders over $45.
- See Hoodies.
Beanies: Jack some more winter gear. Remember, accessories are the cherries on top of an outfit.
- See Boots.
- Offer: Free shipping and returns on all orders.
- Coupon code: 20% off- 20RED
Thank you, Internet, for sparing us from the hormonal air of pubescence at the mall. The most expensive outfit combination above is under $75 (without the coupon codes!). Make the most of your purchases by picking versatile pieces that can be worn in many ways. Remember, there’s no need to spend more than $30 on a single item. The web is insanely vast, so keep searching for good deals. A lot of websites will surprise you. Hope you make a killing out there.
Stay swanky. Stay savvy.